Tata Mutual Fund: Invest Rs 6Lakh for 5 years, get Rs11Lakh on return; know details

Tata Mutual Fund: Tata Digital India Fund (Direct Plan) Growth has given high return of 199.56% over a period of five years. This Mutual Fund scheme was launched in December 2015, and is currently managed by Meeta Shetty, who is handling the scheme as the Lead Fund Manager. This is the fund which has tripled investors’ money in a very short period of time. Here are the details of the fund.

Tata Digital India Mutual Fund scheme details:

Tata Digital India Mutual Fund is an Equity Mutual Fund scheme with the objective of investing in equity/equity related instruments of companies in the Information Technology (IT) sector for the long term by investing at least 80% of its net asset value. The asset size of the fund is Rs 6,463.67 crore and the current Net Asset Value per unit is Rs 37.49.


The holding of IT sector stocks in the portfolio of Tata Digital India Mutual Fund scheme is 93.4 per cent. These include shares of software, ITES and hardware. And the remaining 6.6 per cent is cash. The company also has investments in foreign IT companies Amazon, Accenture, Adobe, Microsoft, Alphabet and Globant, besides Indian giants Infosys, TCS, HCL and Tech Mahindra.

Performance of Tata Digital India Mutual Fund:

Performance of Tata Digital India Mutual Fund The scheme has given absolute returns of 117.57% and 199.56% respectively in 3 and 5 years. While its annualized returns have been 29.55 per cent and 24.51 per cent as against the category average returns of 17.33 per cent and 10.62 per cent for the same period. The scheme has given an annualized return of 20.32% since inception. 199.56% return in 5 years means that if someone had invested in this scheme 5 years ago, his money would have tripled by now.

Profit made by Tata Digital India Mutual Fund in 5-year:

How much money would have been made from a five-year SIP If someone had done a monthly SIP of Rs 10,000 in this scheme for five years, then his total fund would have been Rs 10.75 lakh. That is, a total investment of Rs 6 lakh would have given a return of 79.29 per cent in five years. However, keep in mind that there is no guarantee that past performance will continue.

Why it is better for you?

Tata Digital India Mutual Fund is best suited for investors who want to invest in equity schemes for long-term investment horizons. But this is for those who can take more risk. Being a sectoral fund, it focuses more on equity shares of a specific sector. Any announcement related to the IT sector can also have a negative impact on the performance of the scheme. So, be aware that investment in this scheme carries a very high risk.

Disclaimer: This article is just for information purpose. Investment advice is not being given here. Therefore, before investing, take advice from your financial experts.

The post Tata Mutual Fund: Invest Rs 6Lakh for 5 years, get Rs11Lakh on return; know details appeared first on News24 English.

, International, ,

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post