Man dies from electrocution

A 54-year-old man recently died from electrocution at his residence in Meewalapathaha. He was identified as Luxman Sirimanna.

The victim’s mother had found him on the floor and rushed him to the Dambulla Weera Denzil Kobbekaduwa Base Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Galewela Police are investigating.

Share on Google Plus

About Lankaimage lanka

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.