More than 50 garment factory employees hospitalized

 

More than 50 employees working in a garment factory were hospitalized following a gas leak, today.

The employees had fainted after being choked by the gas leak and another 40 individuals were said to have been hospitalized last night.

Police investigations revealed that a chemical had leaked in the air compressor used for waste disposal.

Few employees were rushed to the Ragama Teaching Hospital and several others were rushed to the Ja-Ela divisional Hospital and Gampaha Hospital.

Share on Google Plus

About Lankaimage lanka

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.