Fire doused at Sahaspura

A fire had erupted at a housing unit in a condominium in Sahaspura in Dematagoda yesterday night.

Fire fighters, police and the residents of the housing scheme doused the fire.

Police belileve that an electric short circuit may have caused the fire.

Borella police are investigating.

Share on Google Plus

About Lankaimage lanka

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.