Estate worker dies of electrocution

An employee of a tea estate was electrocuted when he attempted to tap power from a high tension line to light up a kovil fuction in Watawala.

The victim S.Sarvanan (28), a father of two, was a resident of Templestore Estate in Watawala.

He was electrocuted when he attempted to join a cable to a high tension line laid across the estate housing scheme. 

Share on Google Plus

About Lankaimage lanka

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.