Fire erupts in shop in Pettah

 

A fire erupted at a shop in Pettah market at the 2nd Cross Street, due to an electricity leakage last night.

The fire was doused by the Colombo Fort Police and the fire brigade.

No injuries were reported by the incident.

The loss incurred by the fire is yet to be estimated.

Colombo Fort Police is investigating.       

Share on Google Plus

About Lankaimage lanka

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.