Child severely burnt as cassette recorder explodes

A small child was severely injured and admitted to hospital yesterday (30) when a Radio Cassette Recorder exploded in front of him when his attempted to connect the plug to make the radio to function.

According to the Mulleriyawa Police, the child was identified as a permanent resident of the area in Malabe. It was also divulged that the child had picked the old radio cassette recorder from a heap of garbage near a repair centre for air conditioners.

According to hospital sources the legs, arms and the chest of the child had been severely burnt in the incident.

The Mulleriyawa Police said that investigations into incident would be handed over to the Government Analyst. 

Powered by Blogger.